CAMS Group Consulting & Management Services, Inc.
In my opinion this is one of the most important companies in the Philippines for expats. CAMS Group Consulting and Management Services, Inc. is accredited; Licensed by the Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines. The company assists with all aspects of the visa application process. One of their many commitments is to help their clients obtain the correct visa(s) as soon as possible.
The CAMS Group Mission Statement:
Provide a high quality, flexible service to organizations and individuals wishing to establish a presence in the Philippines, a service which will take the burden away from its clients and make coming to the Philippines a pleasant experience.
Their services include coordination with labor lawyers, visa consultants, the Dept. of Labor and Employment (DOLE) as well as the Bureau of Immigration of the Philippines and more.
The CAMS Group provides many visa services. Because it is not possible to display them all in this post, I will provide six examples.
- Collection of all necessary requirements for e.g. the Alien Employment Permit (AEP) and the 9g Pre-arranged Employment Visa application.
- Transmittal of documents.
- Prepare drafts and complete applicable application forms, affidavits and letters for the Client.
- Submission of needed documents to DOLE and Bureau of Immigration for processing.
- Assist and accompany the Client to the Bureau of Immigration for interview(s) and other related activities. Including coaching and finding legal solutions to resolve any visa application issues.
- Make necessary follow-ups with Government organizations for punctual release of visa(s) and AEP(s).
The following are examples of visas available in the Philippines
- 47 (a)(2) Special Non-Immigrant visa
- Tourist Visa Extension / Temporary visa
- Working Visa (9G visa) & Alien Employment Permit (AEP) work permit
- Long-Stay Visitor Visa Extensions (LSVVE)
- Immigrant Quota Visa
- Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV)
- Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)
They provide a Professional Visa Application Service. CAMS GROUP also provides a full TRANSPARENT, All Inclusive fee structure for their services.
The CAMS Group is a business advisory and consultancy group as well. They specialize in advising foreign organizations and individuals, wishing to establish a temporary or permanent presence in the Philippines.
This entity was established by a group of foreign and local executives. These individuals became familiar with the issues that organizations and individuals encounter while trying to establish a presence in the Philippines. The following are an example of such typical issues.
- Dealing with the administrative burden of registering a new legal entity.
- Obtaining various required licenses
- Obtaining the correct visas
- Finding appropriate private and/or corporate accommodations/premises
- Dealing with accounting related issues such as, tax and tax filing, bookkeeping, tax incentives/benefits, etc.
Apart from all of the CAMS GROUP Services, I find the following MOST AMAZING!
- Obtaining temporary or permanent accommodations
- Organizing/coordinating relocations/moves
- Assistance with internal design and furniture selection
- Assistance with school selection
- Assistance with obtaining membership fpr private clubs
- Assistance with domestic helper, driver, security, etc. selection
- Translation services
- Travel Services (Airfare, Tour Packages, Hotel Accommodation, etc.
- Outbound Visa Processing Assistance (Philippines to other countries)
The following is quoted from the CAMS Group Consulting and Management Services, Inc.
Our client base ranges from small startup companies to large multi-national organizations. Most of our clients are active within the financial sector (banks, insurance companies) as well as within the BPO, trading and the manufacturing sector. You will appreciate that due to confidentiality agreements with our clients we will not be able to disclose individual information re our specific clients-nor would we disclose any information re your organization without your specific written permission to any third party should you obtain any services from us. However, our credentials are known and you will be able to obtain any formal information re our official accreditation from the Bureau of Immigration.
Please provide us with your specific requirements and we will be able to provide you with further details.
Should you require any further information re our Visa Application Services or any of our other services including a free initial consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us on, Tel (+632) 917 0267 or (+639) 176 288 157. Also, Lea Y. Sanchez e-mail email@example.com